July- October 2016
Registration open- Limited spaces.
Should you wish to enroll for the training course, contact Diego to discuss further details.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 079 262 3877
Register before 14th May
On enrollment for the Winter Teacher Training you will able to attend all of the last 4 Saturday
afternoon workshops, in preparation for your Teacher Training at no extra charge (valued at R1800).
- Saturday 14th May – Master Backbends
- Saturday 28th May – Energetics of Yoga
- Saturday 4th June – Pranayama and Restoratives
- Saturday 11th June- Yoga and Ayurveda
Save R1500 on your Yoga Teacher Training Certificate by paying upfront before 1st July 2016
Read more below…
200hr Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
Inner Wellness Studio invites you to fully embrace yoga as a technology for holistic living.
This course is a comprehensive study and practice of yoga. This course will give you a profound
experience of yoga that will transform your body and mind. On completion of the course you will
be qualified and certified to teach yoga. Your teaching credentials will be recognised
internationally with Yoga Alliance.
Is the Yoga Teacher Training for you?
- Do you want to be immersed in the study and practice of holistic living and health?
- Do you want to be a part of a comprehensive study and practice of traditional yoga?
- Do you want to expand the awareness of your body and mind’s greatest potential?
- Do you want to be adept in the practice of yoga to enhance your own personal practice?
- Are you ready to live out your passion and a vocation of teaching to promote yoga
and holistic living?
What you will learn
The inspiration and focus of the training will be based on alignment and vinyasa yoga.
As a part of the course electives you will be trained in the science of Ayurveda.
You will learn to integrate a lifestyle of holism and awareness.
What can be expected on the course;
- Develop greater awareness of your physical balance and strength through the practice of
- Become adept in the understanding and physical practice of the yoga postures, deepen
and establish a sustainable practice for your personal growth, longevity and health.
- Learn the science of conscious breathing to soothe the nerves and emotions. Practice
the art of mental and physical relaxation.
- Learn comprehensive alignment based hatha yoga techniques. This forms the foundation
of a sustainable and healing experience of yoga.
- Learn the art of physical adjustments to align the body thereby deepening the benefits of the yoga
- Learn physically active and dynamic sequences to bring flexibility and strength to the body
and to enhance your teaching skills.
Yoga Philosophy and Ayurvedic Lifestyle
- Learn traditional holistic yoga philosophy to consciously understand the essence of yoga.
- Be introduced to Ayurveda the sister science of yoga to compliment and complete your
yoga practice and lifestyle.
Anatomy and Physiology
- Learn the art behind the specific sequencing of yoga classes for therapeutic benefits and
to prevent injury.
- Deepen your experience and understanding of the subtle energetic anatomy of the body.
- Study anatomy and physiology of the body and mind in relation to yoga and meditation.
- Get hands on learning experience of teaching yoga classes in a supportive and learning
environment within the teacher training program.
- Develop the framework to confidently and professionally teach yoga classes.
This Teacher Training Course is for you
- Should you wish to gain the understanding of yoga and meditation for your own personal
- If you are dedicated to living a healthy and holistic lifestyle.
- Want to develop in the field of alignment based hatha yoga.
- You have a natural ability to inspire others to be more aware of their health and spirituality
as a yoga teacher.
Those new to yoga will be immersed and established in the understanding and practice of yoga.
Existing yoga practitioners will learn yoga essentials to deepen and refine their yoga practice,
that cannot be fully explored in yoga classes.
Qualified teachers will enrich their existing yoga practice and knowledge to gain continuous
About Diego Baldi
Diego is the founder of Inner Wellness Studio in Durban, a holistic health care practice specialising in
holistic health, integrative nutrition, yoga and meditation.
Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher
- 200hr Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
- Kundalini Yoga & Meditation Teacher Training Level I
- 3rd Year Introductory Level Iyengar Teacher Training
- 300hr Yoga Teacher Training
After dedicating the last 8 years to studying, practicing, living and teaching yoga, Diego has received the
credentials as an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT) with Yoga Alliance International.
Diego’s Yoga School runs 200hr Yoga Teachers Training Certificate Courses.
“My experience as a yoga teacher over the last 8 years has empowered me to integrate with the healing
potential of yoga on all levels. Yoga has cultivated a more conscious and compassionate way of life within
me. It is my intention to promote the holistic practice of yoga as a lifestyle, to maintain health and balance
and promote optimum wellness.”
Dates for the Summer 2016 Training
9 weekend Modules will make up the 200hr training. The modules will take place every
alternative weekend. Typical schedule will include Friday 5.30- 7.30PM,
Saturday and Sunday 6-5pm.
|Winter Vinyasa Teachers Training Schedule 2016|
What the course includes
(valued at over R1200)
D Baldi FNB Cheque Acc. No. 62191378390 Branch 220128
The course takes place in a private yoga studio on Musgrave Road, Durban Yoga Shala.
The studio has been fully equipped with all the yoga props; blocks, bolsters, belts, blankets,
yoga chairs and wall ropes.
During the course the student teachers will be exposed to the use of all these specialised